Saturday 24 October 2015

Wide-angle experiments

Not long ago I bought (second-hand) a wide-angle lens for my Lumix G5. After it arrived, the weather was poor so I've only just been able to try it out. Last week I had a day when I wanted to go to Compton Verney to see their current exhibition, and I thought that the grounds and parkland there would enable me to have a bit of a play around with the new lens.

I had no 'intention' (that key photographer's word!) other than playing with the lens to get a 'feel' for it. Here are a few of the images I made - none of them all that brilliant, but giving me some idea of what's possible, and some sense of subjects that would be particularly enhanced by using this lens. 

With the clocks about to go back, winter approaching, and lowering, wet weather forecast, it may be some time before I have the opportunity to take this further.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive